Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ktsorg/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Vimeo channel for Guru Certification Course People
KunTao Silat Forum
September 21, 2017, 01:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NewsLetter is in the making.  Please feel free to offer information you feel is important to those studying KTS.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vimeo channel for Guru Certification Course People  (Read 1277 times)
Steve
Global Moderator

« on: June 21, 2014, 06:46:43 PM »

Greetings GentlePeople,
At long last I have been empowered to do what I envisioned from the inception of the Distance Learning Program way back in the 1980's. The new computer the KTS Leadership provided for me has given me the power to explain more of what I've always wanted to tell the DLP People ~ now, of course, that includes the Guru Certification Course People.

I'm diligently working on an exhaustive series of videos explaining the nuances of KunTao Silat in sync with the videos that I've produced over the course of several decades. At long last my vision is possible ~ so I'm endeavouring to rise to the occasion presented by modern technology and the gift of my supporters.

As an old fart, this is a bit of a challenge ~ but I can't recall a time I've shirked a challenge, so I'd appreciate ya'll visiting the new KunTao Silat Guru Certification Course channel at Vimeo and tell me what you think, what you want to know and how I'm doing so far. There's a few videos up now that go into the sort of detail I originally envisioned, but never had the capability to express. Now I do ~ so now I need your input. It's your turn to give me some destructive criticism.

The URL is: http://vimeo.com/kuntaosilat and you will need to join Vimeo and then get hooked up with KunTao Silat before we can discuss the subject ~ but I'm sure you are all more adept at that sort of technology than I am. If you have any problems just ask for adult supervision.

May YHVH's Peace rest upon your Houses,
Steve

Constant training is the key to success in the Martial LifeStyle of American KunTao Silat ~ may YHVH richly bless all who diligently pursue this journey.
Art Kidwell
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 11:07:06 AM »

Here's the Vimeo procedure:

1. Open a free Vimeo account - make it private or public
2. Follow kuntaosilat
3. Wait to be followed back and invited to join group
4. Join group
5. View private videos - make comments - ask questions
So far there are Four private Channels available and quite a few videos are there for viewing and download
6. Upload testing videos: comments and corrections will either be public or private depending upon your choice

If you need any assistance getting signed up drop Art or Elijah a note.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: