Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ktsorg/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ktsorg/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Forum Software Upgrade
KunTao Silat Forum
December 18, 2017, 07:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NewsLetter is in the making.  Please feel free to offer information you feel is important to those studying KTS.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Software Upgrade  (Read 673 times)
Elijah Gartin
Administrator

« on: February 10, 2015, 12:41:32 PM »

Good Morning Gentlepeople,

We will be initiating an upgrade to the latest version of our forum software in preparation for a larger migration.  We have backed up the data and are slowly but slowly downloading everything else as well in case I need to roll back if any anomalies occur.

The change should take place at some point during the day today - 20150210 - and hopefully no one will experience any downtime.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Thanks and Peace,

Elijah
elijah@kuntaosilat.com
Art Kidwell
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 09:49:12 AM »

Well, Elijah is not quit with the upgrade here. He has developed an entirely new and modern website with bells & whistles that blow my mind.

Come take a look at: www.kuntaosilat.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: