Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ktsorg/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Testing and Evaluation Sessions
KunTao Silat Forum
May 27, 2018, 11:00:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NewsLetter is in the making.  Please feel free to offer information you feel is important to those studying KTS.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing and Evaluation Sessions  (Read 1142 times)
GuruAric
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:57:56 AM »

Greetings everyone.

I undertook a rather painful surgery on March 6, and it took me about a week to get on my feet, but my wounds are closed, I have a whole lot more energy than I can handle at the moment, and would like to do some evaluations and testing sessions in Colorado.

With this beautiful weather, I'd love to take full advantage of it, and do some testing close to home. So read below, for requirements.

Fairfax Park on 69th Avenue @ Highway 85 (across from Ace Hardware).
Commerce City, CO 80022

Day:
Any day until April 15 with advanced knowledge.  (please email me - myomoto@hotmail.com)

What to bring?
A training partner, comfortable clothes, and schedule at least 30-45 mins per level you'd like to test for.  *I'm healed, but not 100% yet. So, I can demonstrate, but not have any contact to my abdomen at all, yet.

Cost:  $100 per level testing. $25 if only needing corrections for a form.

After April 15, It will be a weekend day that I am available.

Sincerely,

Guru Aric
Art Kidwell
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 05:06:29 PM »

Grin Good to see you back-in-the-saddle again my friend!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: