Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ktsorg/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Cloud Computing Use for Video Reviews
KunTao Silat Forum
February 25, 2018, 12:55:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NewsLetter is in the making.  Please feel free to offer information you feel is important to those studying KTS.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Computing Use for Video Reviews  (Read 873 times)
Elijah Gartin
Administrator

« on: June 03, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »

Good Day Everyone,

I recently discovered this wonderful cloud computing service.  It is called Dropbox.  It is basically like having a flash drive on your person at all times, and you never have to worry about losing your data.  Dropbox works on both Mac and Windows, and also has mobile apps for android and apple devices.  Dropbox allows for easy collaboration with other people if you are cooperating on some project, or even just to share something. It's like having your own personal FTP server.

For example, here is a picture in my public folder, and it auto generates a link when I right click on it and request to copy the hyperlink: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20155907/psychobox.png

This can obviously be expanded to the DLP program to allow ease in video reviews.  Dropbox does all the uploading and downloading for you, all you have to do is place the file in the correct folder.  Then right click on the file and copy and paste the link onto the forums.

2GB account is free! If you need more space you can either purchase it, or recruit all your friends to use Dropbox!

As a college student, and business entrepreneur, this cloud computing application allows me to always have everything I need at my finger tips on whatever device I have with me.  This has almost become as essential for me as FOOD!

If you need more convincing as to why this is a good idea, I recommend going to their website to educate yourself further.  For those who see the obvious advantages click my link below!

Go to my referral link!
http://db.tt/ZqPQ4Nj

Peace,

Elijah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: