Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/ktsorg/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Holiday Specials
KunTao Silat Forum
November 20, 2017, 06:36:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NewsLetter is in the making.  Please feel free to offer information you feel is important to those studying KTS.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Specials  (Read 2541 times)
Art Kidwell
Administrator

« on: December 16, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to All:

Thank you all for making this a great year for American KunTao Silat.  We appreciate your business.

I apologize that this is a bit late for long term budgeting, but I've been a bit techno-challenged lately.  Anyway . . .

Until the end of the year 2010, the Distance Learning Practitioners will get a 50% discount instead of the normal 30% and Returning Customers will receive a 20% instead of the normal 10% discount.

May you all have a blessed Holiday and a prosperous New Year,

Art Kidwell
Guru Muda
www.kuntaosilat.com
www.thunderrock.net/shop/index.php?
Art Kidwell
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 01:30:25 PM »

The written word as a reminder.  Wink

OK, I can make those changes in the discount levels this year without a problem, so I'll set the Holiday Specials to start November 1.  Grin
Art Kidwell
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 01:23:48 PM »

Cool OK, got it done. A day late, but the process was more involved than I thought.
I assigned an additional 10% discount for Preferred Customers, totaling 20% and an additional 20% discount for the Distance Learning Practitioners, totaling 50% off.
http://kuntaosilat.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: